Welcome to the best website for alternative therapies for menopause. Join the crunchy revolution and explore natural ways to cope with the change of life.
Check Out Other Articles Here
- About Me
- Get Menopause Relief With Turmeric Curcumin
- Kombucha Tea For Menopause
- Lose Weight During Menopause By Intermittent Fasting
- How To Stop Dizziness
- The Hands Of A Woman
- Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- Coconut Oil For Menopause Symptoms
- How To Be A Grandmother
- Pink Himalayan Salt For Menopause
- How To Get Through Menopause
- Muscle Maintenance During Menopause
- Sarsaparilla Relieves Menopause Symptoms
- How To Recover From Bullying
- How Take Care Of Your Aging Bladder
- Change The Change With Motivational Speakers
- Best Material To Wear For Hot-Flashes
- Grief During Menopause
- Road Trip Ideas For Empty Nesters
- 20 Ways To Cope With Scent Sensitivity
- Fashion Tricks For Women Over 50
- Best Beauty Tips For Women Over 50
- Top 10 Menopause Myth Busters
- Hair Help During Menopause
- Reverse Menopause With PRP Therapy
- Burn Fat With Ice Therapy
- Menopause and Work – How to Cope
- How To Sleep Well During Menopause
- How To Become a Superhero
- The Funny Side Of Menopause
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Kathleen Morris, author of this blog.
I created this Crunchy Menopause blog to help other women find natural remedies for menopause symptoms.
I am a member of The Magnesium Advocacy Group on Facebook, and I founded its sister group called Menopause Maggie. I gather health information from these groups as well as other leading health authority sites pertaining to natural health and wellness.
I sprinkle great information throughout my articles from helpful Naturopathic information. I also consult expert advice as well as forward my own personal experience. I write about other ‘real people’ who have tried the numerous remedies mentioned here and give you the best of the best.
Now a little about myself.
Menopause caught me off guard at the age of 47. I considered that too young to go through the change, and I wasn’t happy about it. My friends were way behind me.
After seeing my gynecologist, and having him confirm I was post menopause, he told me to enjoy my new life. He told me the best thing I could do for myself was to find natural ways to relieve the symptoms instead of taking prescription medicines.
I thought that was odd for a doctor to say because usually they endorse traditional medicines like hormone replacement therapy. But I thought about it, and he was right. I didn’t want to pollute my body with chemicals.
I had gained 50 pounds in a short time, and was miserable with all my menopause symptoms. I wanted to be happy and youthful again. I decided to take my doctor’s advice and embrace menopause and this ‘new life’ I was told to enjoy.
I began a quest for natural remedies, using myself as a guinea pig. I found things that worked, and things that didn’t. I started a Facebook group called Menopause Maggie that quickly filled with like-minded women who were also passionate about treating menopause naturally.
I decided I needed something bigger than a group to help women treat menopause naturally, so I started my blog, Crunchy Menopause, and decided to fill it with great products and information. I’m really passionate about helping other women who are suffering through this transition.
If I can help even one person feel better, It will be worth it. I don’t want anyone to suffer the way I did. My philosophy is to embrace my new life. Menopause is challenging, but with natural products, remedies, and ideas, you can feel better, look great, and reclaim your youth.
I lost 50 pounds and feel and look better than I have in a long time just by following non-traditional natural methods for my body, mind, and spirit.
Though I’m not a doctor, and I don’t claim to have any health training, I do provide articles of things that have worked for me and other like-minded ‘Crunchy’ people, as well as forward information from professionals and leaders in the health and wellness industry.
I recommend seeking the advice of a doctor before starting any natural treatments, and hope that you will do your own research whenever considering any natural product, method, or remedy.
Click HERE For Other Articles on Crunchy Menopause.
Thank you for stopping by!